Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27 Day 27 Mobridge SD. To Bowdle SD. 45 Miles 1605 climbing

This was in our motel room. If I didn't know better, this could have been in a place in Texas.
Those who know me, know I have a fascination for claw machines.The hotel we were in last night had one. I didn't get this little fellow last night, but I got him this morning. Total investment $1.50. Surprised Cindy & Damon with it. Damon watched me try the night before.
Here is our morning locals watching us ride out of town to Bowdle.
For the last two days we have had sunflowers lining the road. I thought of them as our fans watching us in our own TDA-Tour de America
This house comes with a matching barn.
This deer walked across the road then ran along the field. It was curious about us and stopped at the edge then it bounded away.
The bustling town of Bowdle was closed today. We will be staying in the camper because "No Dogs Allowed!" Tomorrow we are off to Aberdeen and two days of rest. We will miss Cindy & Damon they were Rock Stars of rest stops. Those who have done rest stops know how hard they are. So our hands go out to them and Keith and Martha. We are looking forward to having Sam Montag join the ranks of Rest Stop Extrodinare.

No comments:

Post a Comment