Saturday, February 15, 2014

Feb 14 Happy Valentines and Happy Anniversary Mr. jimmy, I love you!


This morning we had a great egg sandwich breakfast that Mike whipped up. Then we all got ready to ride. Jim is riding with Mike and I'm going to see how much farther I can get down 170.
When Jim and I rode out yesterday we never noticed these BlueBonnets on the side of the road.
They went along for several miles.

The out droppings along the road change constantly. Deep red rock to this limestone. Years ago we heard that these type of formations are called Hoo Doos. They are also called a tent rock, fairy chimney or a earth pyramid they form at the bottom of an arid drainage basin. 
Back at camp we all road into together. The guys came from one directions and me the other.
It was very windy and hot. We made some lunch, then just settled back for a snoozy afternoon.
Later in the evening everyone is starting to move around. Jim, Mike and I made a dinner of 
Bor de Leah chicken, spinach, baked potato and bar b que beans. Ended the evening sitting around the fire. Several people would come by to chat. Great conversations. We also topped it off with ice cream! Jim and I have been married for 28 years, it's quite an adventure being married to Jim.  Those who know him, know why I say that. Such fun we have.


No comments:

Post a Comment