Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby Boomers Bike Ride Across America

Jim has been in the bike business for over 50 years. We have owned the Richardson Bike Mart since 1980. We also have been Long time friends of Chris Kegal since 1983.

When Jim and I were planning our marriage in 1986 and talking with Bill Bryan our minister, Bill ask us what fun plans we had for our future.

Jim told him “I would like to ride across the States with my best friend/wife, Rhonda.

 I looked at him and said, “That is a cool plan!”

Fast forward to 2013 and here we are. Starting July 1st we start in Portland Oregon and will ride with 11 friends and our 2 Jack Russells  12 year old Diggity and 2 year old Doogie to Portland Main.

 



3 comments:

  1. I'll follow you the whole way. Wish I was going too! I got your "hi" from my mom!

    Robert Lightfoot, and Susie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim & I will be cheering you thru every state! Please be careful "out there".... and HAVE FUN!! <3 Wendy Crown & Jim Rhoades

    ReplyDelete